Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just finish the sentence, sir

I found this on my friend Amy's blog and thought it was quite interesting.
If you want to play along, let me know and I will check out your answers.

1.When I was five... I remember being very, very happy. I was in kindergarden and I loved my teacher, Mrs. Mann. My best friend's name was Jenny Garlitz (I think).
2. March sure is... a disappointment most years. You would think it would be warmer and spring-like, but it is usually just another winter month. Yuck.
3. When I think of pepperoni... I think of my daughter. Lily LOVES pepperoni. I will probably have to do a post about it one of these days, it is quite funny. As far as pizza goes: she will pass on the crust, sauce, and cheese, but pass the pepperoni please!
4. I don't think I will... ever actually make a CD. But, I don't think I will ever stop dreaming about doing it someday either.
5. Yesterday I heard... My friend's voice. But, better than that, I saw her face again for the first time in about 7 months. She moved away, but has come home again. Yay!
6. Cowboy boots... look really cool on some people. Not on me.
7. If I were a tree... I would want to be a pretty, flowering tree. Looks are important to me. Just kidding. Actually, I would want to be an awesome tree for climbing. All the kids would spend hours climbing in my branches. (I remember loving to climb this one big tree by our house when I was young.)
8. Computers will never... allow me to lose touch with a friend. I love my computer for that reason, and many others.
9. The problem with toast is... hmmmm. sometimes I burn it and then it just doesn't taste good. Other than that, I have no beef with toast.
10. If I could, I would definitely... adopt again. and again.

13 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Hey, I like this one. I'll probably try to post it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

This post is very cute! I'm with ya on a lot of the answers! We really are a lot alike!! :)

Verna said...

I like this one. It's pretty cool to see your answers.

aimeeg said...

I'll definitely do it, too, sometime in the next couple days:)

Amy Ellison said...

and again!!!

Mommy Spice said...

I know I already left a comment, but I noticed your favorite book, Redeeming Love. That is my favorite book too. I am ready to read it again.

Steffie B. said...

Very cool! I might try it too! ;)

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful answers.

I also wanted to say thank you so much for all your support on my blog lately. I really, really appreciate your encouragement. I promise that the rest of the journey will not be just a load of complaints from me!

Beth and Shayna said...

That was a great post and what wonderful answers!

Polar Bear said...

This is a fun meme! I am going to give it a try, too. It is going to be hard to follow your answers though, they are great!

Ella Meng said...

It's really funny.
I wanna have a try this week.

Tracy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is so cute! What a sweetie.

March is a blah month - except for my birthday - that always helps ;)

Tracy said...

I loved your answers, Nikki! I'm going to take a stab at this over the weekend ...