Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Papa!


Today is my dad's birthday, so I thought I would take a moment to say "Happy Birthday" to him and to say that he is the greatest dad and papa there ever could be.
Lily says, "Happy Birthday, Papa, let's have a tea party again soon.
P.S. Thanks for teaching me how to properly hold my tea cup.
Although, we know Lily wouldn't actually DRINK tea. She is a coffee lover like her parents.
I work today ( I'm already running late). We're going out for a birthday celebration tonight and GEE-GEE is in town... more on that later!

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

Have a great day - it's busy but it will be good!! AND - you'll sleep well tonight!! :)

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday, Papa! ;)

dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Lily Lin's Papa.

Phew, finally a birthday we don't share. LOL

Dannye said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA, AND MANY MORE!!!

Can I have a piece of cake????

hehe

Emmie said...

Hope Papa had a happy birthday! Sophia loves her Opa too! :)