Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to our favorite guy!







Well, Jay is 33 today -- and for the next 5 months he can't make any "old lady" jokes about me, cuz he is now my age!


But seriously, we didn't get to do anything really fun and exciting today because we both worked, but I did get home before him and managed to bake him a cake. I also cooked him a delicious Digourno pizza. We are fans of the frozen pizza in this house! Besides, one of the things I love most about my husband is that he (for the most part) is easy to please.


And, in his honor on this very special day I have come up with a TOP 5 list just for him.


TOP FIVE REASONS WHY MY HUBBY ROCKS MY WORLD:


1. He loves the Lord and lives according to His Word.


2. He loves me, in spite of my imperfections.


3. He loves our daughter and is an amazing daddy.


4. He is laid back, easy to be with, and good company.


5. He is hard working, generous, and kind to others.




So, for these reasons and so many more... Happy, happy birthday to my husband, Jay. Hope this year is filled with much laughter and love for you!




I also want to say "Happy Birthday" to Jacob! (Lily's daddy on an AWESOME blog Eggrolls and Chopsticks)... Wishing you a wonderful year with your sweet family, too!


9 comments:

dawn said...

Now it is Jacobs turn to say, thanks for the birthday wishes. So funny that we have all these birthdays in common.

Have a great birthday Jay....I am sure with Lily that you will.

Love the photos of the 2 of you and our Lily thinks it is great that they share a a name and the same eyes and hair.

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday Jay! Miss you guys!

Emmie said...

Hope Jay had a great birthday! He has two of the best gifts ever- you and Lily! :)Oh,and tell Jay he has no right to tease you for being old. 33, that's nothing! :)

Beckyb said...

Emmie's right - 33's nothing!!! LOL!! Happy Birthday Jay - those are great pics - and YEAH for frozen pizza!!! It's a staple over here - who has time to cook when you have a blog to maintain?!?!?!?! :)

LedaP said...

Happy bday to DH - mine's also today!

Jody said...

Happy Birthday Jay, I'd post a comment on your "my space" but I haven't a clue how to do that. Great pictures, especially the one in the middle.

Gee Gee said...

I LOVE Daddy and daughter pictures! Hope your birthday was a good one, Jay. See ya next week!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jay, Belated. I miss you guys more than you know. I can't wait to be there in June. It will probably be just the three of us. I will talk to you soon.
XOXOXOXO

Kari said...

I love your blog! Might I say that I am very proud of you. There may be a future in this for me. I may have to switch from doing my website to doing a blog.

Your pictures are adorable. As you know, I adore your family!!! Sweet pictures that capture wonderful memories!
Hugs to all of you!

Kari