Monday, December 18, 2006

Gotta love that hair!!!


OK momma, I'm almost ready to go! Man, I am cute!

This is how Lily insisted she wear her hair yesterday. "One more pigtail, momma!" And, really, who am I to argue with my cute, little trend setter? She also wore her pink tennis shoes with her skirt and tights. Wouldn't have been something I would've chosen, but I like the fact that she has an opinion about such things. She will be a leader, not a follower, and I love the sound of that. Hey! As long as it isn't harming her and it makes her happy -- I am all for it!!!


9 comments:

Beckyb said...

LOVE the hair - and yes, I'm sure we'll see it popping up all over the blogs soon - a new trend!!

Verna said...

Yes, I showed Mya Lily's hair and today she is tolerating a ponytail. Usually she pulls them right out. Love your naptime tale too. Mya would not go to sleep unless I just left her in there by herself. I think being in the crib is her sign to relax and sleep. I'm putting off the big bed thing as long as I can cuz I just know she will pop up and run out of the room and we will never see naptime again. :(

Emmie said...

haha! That's cute! Sophia will always bring me clips and ask me to do her hair too! Gosh these girls are growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it! ;)

a&mg said...

Lily is so darn adorable! I LOVE the hair, and I'm with you--gotta love the nonconformist in her!

Thanks for stopping by the blog--hope to see you there again:)

Aimee (thejaderoad)

Steffie B. said...

We always pull Sophia's up too! I wish it would get thicker!

Dannye said...

Love the pig tails, how cute, hopefully she will continue with her trend setting ways and continue to be a leader (never giving in to peer pressure).

Thanks for sharing Lily with us "waiting" parents to be.

eggrolls and chopsticks said...

What is with our Lilys and their do's. Too funny. I think Lily do is just beautiful! I bet her tennis shoes looked marvelous mummy!

Jody said...

Her hair looks cute. Really reminds me of Logan's at that age. You're racking up the comments baby!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀