Monday, December 18, 2006

Gotta love that hair!!!


OK momma, I'm almost ready to go! Man, I am cute!

This is how Lily insisted she wear her hair yesterday. "One more pigtail, momma!" And, really, who am I to argue with my cute, little trend setter? She also wore her pink tennis shoes with her skirt and tights. Wouldn't have been something I would've chosen, but I like the fact that she has an opinion about such things. She will be a leader, not a follower, and I love the sound of that. Hey! As long as it isn't harming her and it makes her happy -- I am all for it!!!


8 comments:

Beckyb said...

LOVE the hair - and yes, I'm sure we'll see it popping up all over the blogs soon - a new trend!!

Verna said...

Yes, I showed Mya Lily's hair and today she is tolerating a ponytail. Usually she pulls them right out. Love your naptime tale too. Mya would not go to sleep unless I just left her in there by herself. I think being in the crib is her sign to relax and sleep. I'm putting off the big bed thing as long as I can cuz I just know she will pop up and run out of the room and we will never see naptime again. :(

Emmie said...

haha! That's cute! Sophia will always bring me clips and ask me to do her hair too! Gosh these girls are growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it! ;)

aimeeg said...

Lily is so darn adorable! I LOVE the hair, and I'm with you--gotta love the nonconformist in her!

Thanks for stopping by the blog--hope to see you there again:)

Aimee (thejaderoad)

Steffie B. said...

We always pull Sophia's up too! I wish it would get thicker!

Dannye said...

Love the pig tails, how cute, hopefully she will continue with her trend setting ways and continue to be a leader (never giving in to peer pressure).

Thanks for sharing Lily with us "waiting" parents to be.

dawn said...

What is with our Lilys and their do's. Too funny. I think Lily do is just beautiful! I bet her tennis shoes looked marvelous mummy!

Jody said...

Her hair looks cute. Really reminds me of Logan's at that age. You're racking up the comments baby!