Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cousins!

Lily and her cousin Payton can't get enough of Dora and her cousin Diego. Fireworks could have gone off in the kitchen and I don't think either of them would have even looked up from their beloved video! I love the picture where Lily has her hand on Payton's arm. They really are sweet together - when Payton isn't hitting Lily over the head that is. hehe God bless him, he is just ALL boy. But, when he looks at me and says "Nitti"...I just melt. Can't document enough how blessed we are to live so close to our family. Lily loves her cousins more than words can express, so I say Thank God for cousins!

On that note - my cousin Michelle and her kiddos are in town for the weekend. As well as my Uncle Jim and Aunt (Gee-Gee) so we have been havin' non-stop fun here. I will post pictures (and video) in a couple days.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!






16 comments:

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....it's like looking at Sophia and Daniel! ;)

Kim said...

They are sooo cute...
Love the pictures..
Lily looks like she loves her cousin to pieces..
Have a Great visit with your family..
Hugs to you my friend

Verna said...

You always have so much fun with the cousins. Have a great weekend!

Sophie's Mom said...

I love the pics of regular, everyday life! Sophia likes to watch Noah's DVD player with him, too. She also has 16 cousins within walking distance, although most are older than she is. All in the family around here! LOL

Those two look so sweet together...

Dannye said...

how cool to have that close relationship with your cousin...such sweet photos (but then again Lil always takes such sweet photos)....

Paula said...

The look so cute together!

Linette said...

What adorable pictures! :) How wonderful that they'll get to grow up together.

Truly Blessed said...

Loving the "cousining" -- isn't it the very best!

kerri said...

My girls are close to their cousins and they all live 10 minutes apart.
I love it!!
Diego is the bomb at our house,they love him!

LaLa said...

Super cute...love that big grin of hers!!

Denise C said...

I love that picture as well! I also love the next one that shows Lily's beautiful smile! Just warms my heart!
Hope you had a good Sunday!!!!!! I'm still praying! ;)

Juliette said...

Love the tutu on the jeans, so cute!
How sweet for them to spend so much time together, Maƫlle is for sure missing her cousins.

JMCS said...

Awww, those pictures of Lily and her cousin Payton are so cute. It looks like they had fun! Hope you are having fun with the relatives.

Hugs,
Jonni

~Amy~ said...

Man are those two just the cutest! If I counted how many times I say Lily is cute...its endless! ;) Hope the start to your week is good!!!

xoxo

Tiffany said...

They are so adorable together!

Deb said...

Awww "Nittie" it looks like they are having a great time. He BTW is a ham!